by Peter Aylward, Ken Jokol, Jamie MacDonald, Paul Prudence, Glen Rhodes, Robbie Shepherd
This book takes an in-depth look at purposing your Flash skills towards developing fully functional Flash Applications. Taking its lead from the design element, each chapter takes you a step further into evolving your design skills into application development.
It will look at:
- Focusing your interface design for ease of use
- Shaping up the back end to keep things simple
- Delivering complex content, including video
Using a blend of instructional and inspirational chapters, this book looks at Flash’s strengths – graphical dynamism, interactivity, back-end punch and multimedia delivery.
- Make gorgeous sites in tiny files with the Drawing API
- Look at the marriage of data and beauty with a Flash Family Tree
- Create real-feel interfaces that mimic different media
- Make XML do the donkey-work in site structure
- Ease up you navigation with PHP
- Create an entire drawing application
- Deliver video and make it interactive with Flash
…and so much more!